In this article we compare the razor 15 with the MSI GS65. Two popular gaming laptops, thin and light. And, frankly, it’s a difficult choice between them. Learn what you need to know about Razer Blade 15 vs. MSI GS65 before you pull the trigger.
Lifting bucket 15 – Advantages and disadvantages
Well done, well done.
Thin and light.
Easy to upgrade
Exceptional construction quality
Higher configurations are expensive.
4K display shortens battery life
MSI GS65 – Advantages and disadvantages of
Well done, well done.
Thin and light.
The reverse motherboard makes upgrading difficult.
Differences between Razor Blade 15 and MSI GS65 Stealth
The Razer Blade 15 has an advanced and simple design. The extended models have RTX graphics, the basic model or have RTX 2060 or GTX 1660 Ti graphics. Both laptops are equipped with the 9th generation Intel Core i7 core and can contain up to 32GB of RAM.
The MSI GS65 belongs to the GS family, which consists mainly of thin and lightweight gaming notebooks. The MSI GS65 is equipped with a 9th generation Intel Core i7 processor. Generation, up to 32 GB RAM and RTX 2080 Max-Q.
Quality of design and construction
The Razer Blade 15 is available in three colours: black, mercury white and pink quartz. Black is the most common of the three colours.
Razer Blade 15 is one of the cleanest game books. The only gift is the green Razer logo that lights up. And ports with green accents. Otherwise everything else is black. Overall, it looks like a black MacBook Pro.
Feedback on lift blade 15
As far as the quality of the assembly is concerned, the razor blade is strong. Made of CNC machined aluminium. The Reiser blade has no curvature or distortion. A gaming laptop is a robust and rigid device. Unfortunately, he’s a serious magnet for fingerprints and stains.
Razer Blade weighs 2.1 kg and is 0.7 inches thick. Slim and lightweight gaming notebook that can easily be taken anywhere.
The book also contains a selection of decent ports, including Thunderbolt 3. This allows it to be connected to high resolution displays or to the heart of the Razer X eGPU .
Overall, the Razer Blade 15 has a solid quality construction and a sleek design. One of the best.
- Does RAM affect the game and how much does it cost to play?
On the other hand, the MSI GS65 has a considerable building quality. You can at least count on a solid quality finish for a top-of-the-line gaming notebook.
The MSI GS65 is made of an aluminium alloy. Soft to the touch and a bit like a fingerprint magnet (worse than a razor blade). Compared to the razor blade 15, the MSI GS65 has a fairly large curvature on the screen cover. In this case, there should be no price flexibility.
Fortunately, MSI has had this idea in other areas as well. And it’s a project. The design tells you that this is not a normal gaming laptop. The golden logo and the dragon accents indicate that MSI has thought about the design. It’s both beautiful and not disgusting.
MS GS65 Stealth Revue
One of the main reasons for the popularity of the MSI GS65 is its attractive design. Moreover, it is thin and light in the category. It weighs 4.35 pounds and is 0.7 inches thick. It’s easy to move with him.
In terms of port selection, the MSI GS65 has the same connectors as the Razer Blade, including the Thunderbolt 3. In general, the MSI GS65 is of good quality, but the design takes your breath away.
It’s easy to start with Razer Blade 15. You can access the internal parts by loosening a few screws on the back. Once inside, you can update the RAM, SSD and WLAN card. The basic model has a hard disk, but with a smaller battery.
With the MSI GS65 everything becomes difficult once you have loosened the screws. With the motherboard upside down, the laptop must be completely disassembled to access the RAM and Wi-Fi card.
Two M.2 SSD slots are the only parts that can be upgraded or replaced without complete disassembly. For inexperienced people this can be a problem. Because if you don’t know what you’re doing, you can easily damage the motherboard.
In summary, the Razer Blade 15 is easier to disassemble and upgrade than the MSI GS65.
Thermal imaging cameras
The Razer Blade 15 uses a different cooling system than other gaming laptops. A thin steam cooling system and two fans are used.
First of all. Thin, lightweight gaming laptops are in fashion. Only a few game laptops can work well. Unfortunately the Razer Blade 15 and the MSI GS65 are not included.
Razor 15 Tardown
Back to the Reiser sheet. The thin vapour cooling system contains a refrigerant (air, gas or liquid). In this case, the plane for the passenger. The air absorbs the heat from the environment and flows to the fans.
- Fuzzy motion in games – to be activated or deactivated
The fans then cool the air to dissipate the heat, and the process is repeated. Unfortunately, this process does not help to keep the Grim Reaper calm. It is so hot that CPU suffocates so the temperature drops.
The MSI GS65 uses a traditional cooling system, i.e. fans and heat pipes. The MSI GS65 has an asymmetrical cooling system. Three fans and four heat pipes. A heatpipe is divided between the CPU and the GPU. Two extra fans cool the GPU while the rest cools the CPU.
Unfortunately the MSI GS65 operates at high temperatures of and heat exchangers. The good news is there’s no temperature trace under the base clock.
MSI GS65 Tierdown
Thin, lightweight gaming laptops rarely work well. Therefore, it is important to use with a voltage of and apply the thermal paste . This improves the temperature and extends the life of your laptop.
However, because the MSI GS65 motherboard is upside down, it will be much more difficult to apply the thermal connection.
Razer Blade offers more display options than the MSI GS65. For the screen resolution you can choose between Full HD (1920 x 1080), 4K (3840 x 2160) and 4K OLED. The 4K OLED has the highest color accuracy, longest range, widest viewing angles and highest brightness.
Everything there is to see is great. The second place is the 4K UHD and the last place is the FHD. The FHD display is decent and has better color accuracy. However, it is boring and using it outside will be quite difficult.
Traveller 15 sheets
The good news is that it has the highest update rate. You can choose between 60 Hz, 144 Hz and 240 Hz update frequencies. This means that if your razor can play 15 games at a high SPF. You will not feel the screen tear to and stutter to .
The 4K and 4K OLEDs have a refresh rate of only 60 Hz. An example is the touch screen with 4K options.
- 4K (UHD) vs. 1080P (Full HD) Laptops: What is its value?
The MSI GS65 has only one screen resolution – Full HD. No options for 4K and 4K OLED. Full HD is also available with a refresh rate of 144 Hz or 240 Hz.
The MSI GS65 display has greater color accuracy than the FHD razor. It also has excellent viewing angles and sharpness. The brightness is the same as with the FHD razor.
- Displays TN V IPS in laptops: Which one is better?
In general, both laptops offer fast displays that are perfect for gaming. Unless you choose the 4K or OLED 4K razor, the 15 MSI has the advantage of accurate color reproduction and color space.
Keyboard and touchpad
The Razer Blade has a hard keyboard with 15 positions. The keys are flat and the tactile feedback is average. This is a normal size keyboard without a numpad. The buttons are RGB backlit, which is called Reiser Chroma. In any case, the keyboard is nothing special.
But the trackpad is great. Thanks to the precise Windows drivers, it is large, smooth and precise. It also supports Windows gestures.
The MSI GS65 keyboard is slightly better than the Razer Blade 15. Traveling on keys is decent and keys are spongy. The tactile feedback is also worthwhile. The MSI GS65 keyboard also features RGB backlighting. The touchpad is Windows precision and gestures are enabled. It is also large and has a smooth surface.
The most important part is productivity. Both playbooks are powerful. And you can get high SPF in AAA games. If they both have the same configuration. The difference in performance will be small.
- 10 ways to increase speed per second in games
In general, the performance, especially the game performance, will not be discussed here. Because both game laptops will pierce many AAA games and heavy loads.
The battery of the Razer Blade 15 has a different capacity depending on the model. The basic model has a capacity of 56WHr. Battery life is 4 to 5 hours with consecutive use with Wi-Fi turned on and average brightness. The upgraded model has a battery capacity of 80WHr and can run for 6-7 hours.
- To estimate the battery life of a laptop using this formula .
The MSI GS65 also has the same battery capacity as the Razer Blade 15 Advanced – 80WHr. With normal use, it can also take 6-7 hours.
Both the Razer Blade Advanced and the MSI GS65 have enough battery life for a gaming laptop. Other game laptops can be used continuously for 3-4 hours.
Surface Blade 15 vs MSI GS65 – Which one should I use?
Honestly, the choice between two playbooks is a difficult decision. Both are powerful, light, thin and have sufficient battery capacity. However, the Razer Blade 15 is of the highest quality and is easy to upgrade.
- Razer Blade 15 2019 : Intel Core i7-9750H 6-core, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660Ti, 15.6 FHD 1080p 60Hz, 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD + 1TB, aluminum CNC, RGB Chroma illumination, Flash 3
- Lifting shovel 15 : Smallest 15.6Hz Gaming Notebook in the World – 60Hz Full HD Slim Frame – 8th generation Intel Core i7-8750H 6 – NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Max-Q – 16GB RAM – 128GB SSD + 1TB hard drive – Windows 10
- Razer Blade 15 2019 : Intel Core i7-9750H 6 Core, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Max-Q, 15.6 FHD 1080p 240Hz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, aluminum CNC, Chroma RGB illumination, Thunderbolt 3
- Razer Blade 15 2019 : Intel Core i7-9750H 6 Core, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060, 15.6 FHD 1080p 144Hz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, CNC Aluminum, RGB Chroma Illumination, Thunderbolt 3
- Lifting shovel 15 : Smallest Gaming Notebook in the World 15.6 – 60 Hz FHD i7-8750H NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Max-Q – 16 GB RAM – 128 GB SSD + 1 TB HDD – Windows 10 (updated)
- 15.6 Blade Notebook – Intel Core i7-8750H – 16GB Memory – NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 – 512GB SSD – Aluminum CNC with mercury white (cont’d)
The MSI GS65, on the other hand, is better designed, with a Full HD screen and keyboard.
Razer Blade has more display options – 4K and 4K OLED It’s miles above the MSI GS65’s screen in Full HD. Unfortunately, energy consumption is high and reduces battery life.
In general, if you want a gaming laptop that is easily expandable and of excellent build quality. Then Razer Blade 15 is the best choice.
If you want a beautiful laptop with a slightly better Full HD screen. The MSI GS65 then automatically becomes your favorite.
- MSI GS65 Stealth-006 15.6 144Hz ultra-thin and lightweight gaming notebook, Intel Core i7-8750H, NVIDIA RTX 2060, 16GB DDR4, 512GB Nvme SSD, Win10
- GS65 Stealth-483 15.6 MSI gaming notebook, 240Hz display, slim frame, Intel Core i7-9750H, NVIDIA GeForce RTX2060, 16GB, 512GB NVMe SSD, Thunderbolt 3
- MSI GS65 Stealth-004 15.6 Razor Slim Gaming Notebook NVIDIA RTX 2070 8G Max-Q, 144Hz 7ms, Intel i7-8750H (6 cores), 16GB, 256GB NVMe SSD, TB3, on RGB memory stick, Win10P, matte black with gold diamond cutout
- CUK MSI GS65 Stealth Thin (Intel i7-8750H, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 2TB NVMe SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Max-Q, 15.6 FHD 144Hz 7ms, Windows 10) Ultra-thin and lightweight gaming notebook computer
- Gaming Notebook MSI GS65 Stealth15.6 144Hz 7ms Ultra Thin 4.9mm Bezel, GTX 1070 8G, i7-8750H (6 cores) 16GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, RGB KB VR Ready, metal housing, black gold diamond cut m/v, 10 Home 64bits win
- MSI GS65 Stealth Thin-051 15.6in gaming notebook – Intel Core i7-8750H, 144Hz, GTX1060, 16GB DDR4, 256GB NVMe SSD, Win 10, VR Ready (Update version).
msi gs65 vs razer blade 15 2019,msi gs65 stealth review